The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) has been awarded 100,000 Pound sterling by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Africa NCD Open Lab as a seed grant to explore healing and progression of diabetic foot ulcers in Tanzania.Read More
MUHAS to advance Trans Fat Elimination in Tanzania
Prof. Karim Manji winner of the 2019 Royal College of Physicians' International Award for Excellence in Patient Care
DR.Teddy A. Mselle-Mhadhiri katika Idara ya “BIOCHEMISTRY” Shule ya Tiba amechaguliwa kuwa mfanyakazi bora kwa Mwaka 2019 kwa Wanataaluma.
- Advertisement for Masters of Health Services and Outcomes Research (Mhsor)
- Research Symposium
- Application for Postgraduate Degree Studies for Academic Year 2020/2021
- 3-Days Training in R Data Analysis
- International Program in Public Health Leadership
- List Of Selected Students All Rounds (including Round 4) 0ctober 2019 Final
- A Short Course For Continuing Education and Professional Development (Cepd) On Cosmetic Restorative...
- Call for Open and Competitive Research Proposals MUHAS – Sida Small Grants
- Important Announcement to students admitted to various undergrate degree programs for academic year...
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health Care Short Course
- Utaratibu wa kushughulikia Maombi mbalimbali ya kusafiri nje ya Nchi
- MUHAS Almanac for Academic Year 2018/2019
- Procedures on Online Registration and Fees Payment
- Ethical Clearance Processing Fees