The Deputy Minister For Health Grace the 4th University wide Research Symposium on Non Communicable Diseases
Launching of THET Project at MUHAS.
The Vice Chancellor Inaugurates Research at MUHAS
MUHAS Conducts The 7th Scientific Conference addressing Health Research and Innovation for Sustainable Economic Development
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) has been awarded 100,000 Pound sterling by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Africa NCD Open Lab as a seed grant to explore healing and progression of diabetic foot ulcers in Tanzania.Read More
MUHAS to advance Trans Fat Elimination in Tanzania
Prof. Karim Manji winner of the 2019 Royal College of Physicians' International Award for Excellence in Patient Care
DR.Teddy A. Mselle-Mhadhiri katika Idara ya “BIOCHEMISTRY” Shule ya Tiba amechaguliwa kuwa mfanyakazi bora kwa Mwaka 2019 kwa Wanataaluma.
- MUHAS to advance Trans Fat Elimination in Tanzania.
- List of Selected Diploma Applicants 3rd Round
- 13th Graduation Ceremony-Advert
- 3-Days Training in R Data Analysis
- International Program in Public Health Leadership
- Late Selected Applicants for Postgraduate Programmes Academic Year 2019/2020
- List Of Selected Students All Rounds (including Round 4) 0ctober 2019 Final
- Advertisement for Action Medeor Foundation Scholarship -At Pharm R&D Lab, School of Pharmacy MUHAS
- List of Selected Applicants for Various Diploma Programs (Second Round)
- Late Applications for Postgraduate Degree Studies for Academic Year 2019/2020
- A Short Course For Continuing Education and Professional Development (Cepd) On Cosmetic Restorative...
- Call for Open and Competitive Research Proposals MUHAS – Sida Small Grants
- A Call For Second Round Applications Diploma
- List of late selected Applicants for Postgraduate 2019-2020
- Call for a Short Course on Scientific & Research writing and Information Literacy